Oh, The Stories You Will Write BONUSES
First, let me say how grateful I am for you buying this book. I hope you found it useful and are jumping right into your writing projects. If you would please take moment to rate the book on Amazon and Goodreads, I would be very grateful.
And now, to the extra goodies!
This page is a bunch of added extras to accompany the book, including videos (coming soon) to keep you on track with your writing, further explanations of some of the tips I wrote about in the book, extra resources to help enhance your life, and much much more.
I want to help you write and complete your book. I want to see you succeed. That is why, the first 50 people who email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading, Writing Assistance, will get FREE coaching from me via email and in some cases, phone calls. In your email, ask as many questions as you would like, and I will be sure to respond to you with valuable coaching advice.
Available Coaching sessions left: 47
Free Word Log PDF
Download your FREE Word Log Template PDF here (Word Goal Log For Bonus) to start logging your word count each day! Cannot download it? Email email@example.com with the heading WORD LOG, and I will send it out immediately to you.
Special Discount on Writing Gemstones
In my book, I talk about the metaphysical aids that have helped me along the way, particularly gemstones. Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, and Amethyst are three very helpful stones for writers. As a thank you to those who bought the book, Crystal Mystic Healers would like to offer a special, exclusive 10% discount to those interested in purchasing any of our stones. Use the code OHTHESTORIES10 or use the code directly at https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrystalMysticHealers?coupon=OHTHESTORIES10 on any product at Crystal Mystic Healers. Visit our site here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrystalMysticHealers
Here are just a few of our Lapis, Amethyst, and Turquoise products.
I highly recommend you visit the sites listed below and print out these cheat sheets. Put them in a binder and refer to them while you are writing. They are extremely helpful. Check back to this page as I will continue to add different sites and PDFs as I come across them.
- Writing body language and emotions: https://writerswrite.co.za/cheat-sheets-translate-emotions-into-written-body-language/
- Words to use instead of said:
- Other ways to say “went”
- Downloadable PDF “Ways to Say Went” 250WaystoSayWentPrintable
- Downloadable PDF “Other ways to say GOOD” 100WaystoSayGoodPrintable
- Positive and negative character traits: http://ideonomy.mit.edu/essays/traits.html
Talk-to-write-Dictation Apps and Websites
On the go or don’t feel like typing? Use dictation apps. You can use the following sites to talk (all you need is a built in or plug in microphone), and it will write your words for you. (Your very own personal assistant!)
https://speechnotes.co/ (I use this one a lot!)
*I will add new as I find them.*
Creating your Book Cover:
- Make your “rough draft” book cover with canva.com, a free (and paid if you choose) site where you can make social media posts, banners, posters, invitations, and yep, book covers!
- Sign up for KDP (Kindle Publishing Platform) and launch their Cover Creator. You will be able to create a cover right there and not have to publish it just yet!
- Sign up for Createspace (An Indpendent Publishing Platform), and launch their Cover Creator (very similar to Kindle as they are both owned by Amazon).
- Use Adobe Photohop.
- You can even use Microsoft Word to create covers.
- Draw one!
You can use any music site or music you have to write your books, but I prefer Pandora. It’s free (you have to listen to ads) or paid (no ads, more concentration…), and for the wide range of music one may need to write his book, this is the perfect site.
The Power of Music and frequency: While I did not mention this idea in my book, I have recently been studying a lot about sound and the impact on the body. We can use a certain frequencies of music to stimulate creativity. I’ve included a YouTube video made by You Are Creators. They also have specialized videos of the 432 Hz and 528 Hz frequency music both with affirmations and without it.
Additional Reading Resources (By Category)
The following books have been very helpful to me, not only to heal myself, but to understand others and create well-rounded characters.
Confidence, Releasing the Past, Taming the Ego
- Louise Hay, You Can Heal Your Life
- Don Miguel Ruiz- The Four Agreements
- Eckhart Tolle- The Power of Now
- Eckhart Tolle- A New Earth
- Deepak Chopra- The Happiness Perscription
- Joseph Murphy- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Esther and Jerry Hicks- Ask and It is Given
Healing the Body
- Bruce Lipton- The Biology of Belief
Law of Attraction
- Sandra Anne Taylor- Quantum Success
Money, Purpose, Passion
- Jack Canfield- The Success Principles
- Hark T. Ever,-The Secrets of a Millionaire Mindset
- Deepak Chopra-Creating Affluence
Retraining the Brain
- Joe Dispenza – Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
Please check back to this page as I will constantly be updating this site to reflect more bonuses!