LAST UPDATED 11/13/2017!
What’s new on this page?
If it’s your first time here…everything is new! 🙂 But, if you are re-visiting this page, I have added Vibrational Tones as a way to align with the planet and stimulate creativity. I also added a book called, Becoming Supernatural by Joe Dispenza. Scroll to the bottom to see an explanation of why I recommend this book!
Oh, The Stories You Will Write BONUSES
First, let me say how grateful I am for you buying this book. I hope you found it useful and are jumping right into your writing projects. If you enjoyed the book, I would be grateful if you would please take a moment to rate the book on Amazon and Goodreads.
And now, to the extra goodies!
This page is a bunch of added extras to accompany the book, including videos (coming soon) to keep you on track with your writing, further explanations of some of the tips I wrote about in the book, extra resources to help enhance your life, and much much more.
I want to help you write and complete your book. I want to see you succeed. That is why for buying this book, I want to offer you a free coaching session. Just email me directly at email@example.com with the heading, Writing Assistance to set up your free session! In your email, ask as many questions as you would like, and I will be sure to respond to you with valuable coaching advice. If you are in the USA, we can schedule a phone session. If you are outside the USA, we will do our session via email.
Currently Coaching four budding authors.
Spotlight of the month! I am happy to say that what started as motivational sessions to help Carol Harkavy publish her memoir has turned into an amazing (now three year) friendship between us! This month, I would like to showcase Carol’s book, Rosie and Me, and applaud her for all her hard work. Rosie and Me is a Jewish memoir about the relationship between Carol and her mother. If you want to laugh,cry, and smile, this heartfelt story is for you. I truly enjoyed helping Carol fulfill her dream of writing this book, and I wish her continued success with it. Click here to read more about Rosie and Me!
Free Word Log PDF
Download your FREE Word Log Template PDF here (Word Goal Log For Bonus) to start logging your word count each day! Cannot download it? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading WORD LOG, and I will send it out immediately to you.
Special Discount on Writing Gemstones
In my book, I talk about the metaphysical aids that have helped me along the way, particularly gemstones. Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, and Amethyst are three very helpful stones for writers. As a thank you to those who bought the book, Crystal Mystic Healers would like to offer a special, exclusive 10% discount to those interested in purchasing any of our stones. Use the code OHTHESTORIES10 or use the code directly at https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrystalMysticHealers?coupon=OHTHESTORIES10 on any product at Crystal Mystic Healers. Visit our site here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrystalMysticHealers
Here are just a few of our Lapis, Amethyst, and Turquoise products.
I highly recommend you visit the sites listed below and print out these cheat sheets. Put them in a binder and refer to them while you are writing. They are extremely helpful. Check back to this page as I will continue to add different sites and PDFs as I come across them.
- Writing body language and emotions: https://writerswrite.co.za/cheat-sheets-translate-emotions-into-written-body-language/
- Words to use instead of said:
- Other ways to say “went”
- Downloadable PDF “Ways to Say Went” 250WaystoSayWentPrintable
- Downloadable PDF “Other ways to say GOOD” 100WaystoSayGoodPrintable
- Positive and negative character traits: http://ideonomy.mit.edu/essays/traits.html
Talk-to-write-Dictation Apps and Websites
On the go or don’t feel like typing? Use dictation apps. You can use the following sites to talk (all you need is a built in or plug in microphone), and it will write your words for you. (Your very own personal assistant!)
https://speechnotes.co/ (I use this one a lot!)
*I will add new as I find them.*
Creating your Book Cover:
- Make your “rough draft” book cover with canva.com, a free (and paid if you choose) site where you can make social media posts, banners, posters, invitations, and yep, book covers!
- Sign up for KDP (Kindle Publishing Platform) and launch their Cover Creator. You will be able to create a cover right there and not have to publish it just yet!
- Sign up for Createspace (An Indpendent Publishing Platform), and launch their Cover Creator (very similar to Kindle as they are both owned by Amazon).
- Use Adobe Photohop.
- You can even use Microsoft Word to create covers.
- Draw one!
You can use any music site or music you have to write your books, but I prefer Pandora. It’s free (you have to listen to ads) or paid (no ads, more concentration…), and for the wide range of music one may need to write his book, this is the perfect site.
The Power of Music and frequency: While I did not mention this idea in my book, I have recently been studying a lot about sound and the impact on the body. We can use a certain frequencies of music to stimulate creativity. I’ve included a YouTube video made by You Are Creators. They also have specialized videos of the 432 Hz and 528 Hz frequency music both with affirmations and without it.
Additional Reading Resources (By Category)
The following books have been very helpful to me, not only to heal myself, but to understand others and create well-rounded characters.
Confidence, Releasing the Past, Taming the Ego
- Louise Hay, You Can Heal Your Life
- Don Miguel Ruiz- The Four Agreements
- Eckhart Tolle- The Power of Now
- Eckhart Tolle- A New Earth
- Deepak Chopra- The Happiness Perscription
- Joseph Murphy- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Esther and Jerry Hicks- Ask and It is Given
Healing the Body
- Bruce Lipton- The Biology of Belief
Law of Attraction
- Sandra Anne Taylor- Quantum Success
Money, Purpose, Passion
- Jack Canfield- The Success Principles
- Hark T. Ever,-The Secrets of a Millionaire Mindset
- Deepak Chopra-Creating Affluence
Retraining the Brain
- Joe Dispenza – Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
- Joe Dispenza- Becoming Supernatural
- I recommend reading this book because it explains further on how habits are formed, how they can be broken, and how the brain can be re-trained through specific meditations to form new habits, heal, and reflect a desired lifestyle.
Please check back to this page as I will constantly be updating this site to reflect more bonuses!